Advanced Mobility Solutions and Troubleshooting (AMST v8)
This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of Aruba technologies, design mobile first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break it down into manageable blocks while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
This 5-day course will help students prepare for the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert written and practical exam (ACMX written & ACMX Lab) V8.
How to register: Upcoming Classes
Ideal candidate for this course
Typical candidates for this course are preparing for ACMX v8 written exam and/or ACMX v8 lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
The recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) v8 or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.
Day 1- 4
The first 3.5 days consist of one Super-Lab Scenario broken down in 20 sections. Each section contains troubleshooting exercises, some are incorporated into the setup while the rest will be using CLI and ArubaOS WebUI.
Sections 1-4 are all CLI
- Section 1: Preparing the lab, MM connectivity, adding licenses to the global pool
- Section 2: Mobility Master Redundancy
- Section 3: Multi-controller Operations
- Section 4: AP Provisioning
Sections 5-20 contain both GUI and CLI
- Section 5: Clustering
- Section 6: Advanced Clustering
- Section 7: Guest Access Using Internal Captive Portal of MC
- Section 8: Multizone & Guest Access Using External Captive Portal
- Section 9: Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Section 10: Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
- Section 11: Remote AP
- Section 12: AirWave
- Section 13: Instant AP (IAP)
- Section 14: Voice & Video Optimization
- Section 15: AirGroup
- Section 16: Tunnelled Node
- Section 17: Air Monitor
- Section 18: Spectrum Analysis
- Section 19: Dynamic Radio Management
- Section 20: Policy-based Routing
Troubleshooting Tickets (total 10 tickets)
Troubleshooting configuration is preloaded to the following devices for the student to troubleshoot based on tickets.
- Read Only- ClearPass
- Review Troubleshooting Tickets
- Troubleshooting methodology and process
- Mini Mock Lab
- Simulating the ACMX v8 Exam
- Review strategies on time management, and how to break a complex scenario into smaller working blocks