Aruba Certified Mobility Professionals (ACMP) have a solid foundation in wireless LAN technologies and are proficient in the installation, configuration and operation of Aruba’s unified mobility solutions.
Exam Type: 75 multiple choice questions
exam length: 90 minutes
Registration: Pearson/VUE Testing Centers (www.vue.com/aruba)
Results: Available immediately upon completion
Prerequisite certification: Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA)
Recommended Preparation: Introduction to Aruba Technology, Implementing Aruba WLANs, and Scalable WLAN Design & Implementation
The Aruba Certified Mobility Professional exam tests your knowledge of the following topics:
- Mobility Controller and AP details
- System architecture and design
- RF planning
- Using and building the firewall with roles and policies
- Authentication and encryption concepts and provisioning
- Multiple Mobility Controller environments and redundancy
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming operations and provisioning
- Intrusion detection
- CLI commands
Exam material draws largely from the contents of the Implementing Aruba WLAN and Scalable WLAN Design and Implementation courses. Hands-on experience with Aruba products is a plus.
The ACMP certification is valid for two years. Re-certification is achieved by passing the then-current version of the ACMP exam.