CWNE is an expert level Wi-Fi certification for the most elite Wi-Fi professionals. Do you have what it takes to be recognized as an expert in enterprise Wi-Fi? If so, start here.
The CWNE (Certified Wireless Network Expert®) credential is the final step in the CWNP Program. By successfully completing the CWNE requirements, you will have demonstrated that you have the most advanced skills available in today’s enterprise Wi-Fi market.
The CWNE certification assures that you have mastered all relevant skills to administer, install, configure, troubleshoot, and design wireless network systems. Protocol analysis, intrusion detection and prevention, performance and QoS analysis, spectrum analysis and management, and advanced design are some of the areas of expertise you will need to know.
CWNE Count: 86
The requirements for earning the CWNE certification changed on October 1, 2010, when the CWNE exam (PW0-300) was retired. The new requirements for the CWNE certification are:
- Valid and current CWSP, CWAP, and CWDP certifications (requires CWNA).
- Three (3) years of documented enterprise Wi-Fi implementation experience.
- Three (3) professional endorsements.
- Two (2) other current, valid professional networking certifications.
- Documentation of three (3) enterprise Wi-Fi projects in which you participated or led in the form of 500 word essays.
- Re-certification every three (3) years by passing the most current version of either the CWSP, CWAP, or CWDP exam.