CWAP is an professional level career certification for networkers who are already CWNA certified and have a thorough understanding of RF technologies and applications of 802.11 networks. The CWAP curriculum prepares WLAN professionals to analyze, troubleshoot, and optimize any wireless LAN. The CWAP certification is valid for 3 years.The CWAP exam is now available at all Pearson VUE Testing Centers worldwide.
The CWAP certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. The CWAP certification will advance your career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully analyze, troubleshoot, and optimize any enterprise Wi-Fi network, no matter which brand of Wi-Fi gear your organization deploys.
The CWAP exam (PW0-270) IS NOW available at all Pearson VUE Testing Centers worldwide.
About the CWAP Certification
- To earn the CWAP certification, you must pass 2 exams: PW0-104 and PW0-270.
- Exam PW0-270 is now available at all Pearson VUE testing centers.
- The new official CWAP Study Guide from Sybex, authored by David Westcott, David Coleman, Ben Miller, Peter Mackenzie, and Bryan Harkins, will be available in January 2011
- Official CWAP practice test questions will be available on cwnp.com in the fall of 2010
CWDP (PW0-270) Exam Summary
- Exam Number: PW0-270
- Availability: Register at Pearson VUE
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Questions: 60
- Question Types: Multiple choice / multiple answer
- Passing Score: 70% (80% for Instructors)
- Available Languages: English
The main subject areas covered by CWAP
- 802.11 Physical (PHY) Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 MAC Layer Frame Formats and Technologies
- 802.11 Operation and Frame Exchanges
- Spectrum Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting
NOTE: During the exam, you are not allowed to mark a question to return to that question, nor are you allowed to go back to any question on the exam once you have answered that question.