CWDP is an professional level career certification for networkers who are already CWNA certified and have a thorough understanding of RF technologies and applications of 802.11 networks. The CWDP curriculum prepares WLAN professionals to properly design wireless LANs for different applications to perform optimally in different environments. The CWDP certification is valid for 3 years.The CWDP exam will be available in early 2011.
The CWDPTM certification is a professional level wireless LAN certification for the CWNP Program. The CWDP certification will advance your career by ensuring you have the skills to successfully design enterprise Wi-Fi networks for a variety of different applications, deployments, and environments, no matter which brand of Wi-Fi gear your organization deploys.
The CWDP exam (PW0-250) will be available in early 2011.
About the CWDP Certification
- To earn the CWDP certification, you must pass 2 exams: PW0-104 and PW0-250.
- Exam PW0-250 will be available at all Pearson VUE testing centers in early 2011.
- The new official CWDP Study Guide from Sybex, authored by Shawn Jackman, Rick Murphy, Matt Swartz, and Marcus Burton, will be available January 1, 2011
- Official CWDP practice test questions will be available on cwnp.com in early 2011
CWDP (PW0-250) Exam Summary
- Exam Number: PW0-250
- Availability: Register at Pearson VUE
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Questions: 60
- Question Types: Multiple choice / multiple answer
- Passing Score: 70% (80% for Instructors)
- Available Languages: English
The main subject areas covered by CWDP
- Wi-Fi Network Planning
- Enterprise WLAN Design Strategies
- Infrastructure Design and Network Services
- Advanced Site Surveying
- 802.11 Security Design
- Design Troubleshooting
NOTE: During the exam, you are not allowed to mark a question to return to that question, nor are you allowed to go back to any question on the exam once you have answered that question.